Call us on 1300 486 400 orMake a Booking
We can offer you two options for teeth whitening
- Zoom! Whitening
- Take Home Whitening
Zoom! Whitening is the in chair whitening method that you may have seen on shows like “Extreme Makeover”. It is used by celebrities all over the world.
Zoom! uses a combination of a specially designed whitening gel and the Zoom! light. These work together to gently penetrate the teeth and break up stains and discoloration.
- Impressions of your teeth will be taken to make your take home whitening trays
- Your dentist will prepare your mouth making sure your gums and lips a fully protected
- The whitening gel will be applied to you teeth
- The Zoom! lamp will be shone onto your teeth for 15 minutes (these last two steps will be repeated 3 to 4 times)
- You have whiter and brighter smile!
Why Choose Zoom?
- Safe, effective and fast- this treatment can be completed in under two hours
- Can make teeth up to 8 shades whiter
- Treatment includes- Exam, light clean, take home whitening trays, top up gel
Some patients might experience some sensativity following the Zoom! procedure. The best treatment for this is to use some tooth mousse which can be purchased at any of our surgeries.
Results for Whitening vary from patient to patient. There is no way to predict how many shades lighter your teeth will become.
There is no age restirction on Zoom! however it cannot be done on people who have mixed dentition (both baby teeth/permanent teeth). You must have lost all your baby teeth to be able to receive the Zoom! Treatment. Also pregnant women cannot have the Zoom Treatment.
If you have any questions please call one of our clinics, they will be happy to help.
Take Home Whitening
Take home whitening is a cheaper alternative to Zoom! Whitening. Whilst it only takes a 30 minute appointment at the dentist it will take you 10-14 days to complete the whitening process.
- The dentist will take impressions of your teeth. From this they will make customised whitening trays
- You will receive syringes of whitening gel to take home with you
- Every night place a small amount of the gel in your whitening trays and wear these while you sleep
- Repeat this for 10-14 nights and you will have whiter, brighter teeth.
Why Choose Take Home Whitening?
- Slightly cheaper alternative
- Shorter appointment time at the dentist