Call us on 1300 486 400 orMake a Booking
What are they?
Veneers are a thin shell that fit over your existing teeth.
Why choose veneers?
- Improves aesthetics
- Dramatically change your smile
- Correct Imperfections in your teeth (chips, gaps, discoloration etc.)
- in preparation a tiny amount of enamel must be removed so the veneer can comfortably fit over the tooth. The amount of the enamel removed will match the thickness of the veneer
- an impression will be taken of your teeth and a temporary veneer will be fixed to your tooth
- the impression will be sent to a lab where they will make the customised veneer. It will be made specifically to match your smile and achieve the aesthetic you desire
- You will return for a second appointment when the customised veneer will be fitted to your tooth.
Veneers can be made from two different materials. Porcelain or Composite. They differ in aesthetic and price. Whilst porcelain give you a more convincing look of natural teeth composite is cheaper. These options allow for the treatment to be catered to your budget and aesthetic needs. Ask you dentist about the pros of cons of both.